Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Coca Cola to invest US$65 million in ZimbabweCoca Cola Eastern and Southern Africa has pledged to invest US$65 million in beverage productions in Zimbabwe. This was revealed after a meeting between Eastern and Southern Africa General Manager Ahmed Rady and President Emmerson Mnangagwa in Harare this week.
The Coca Cola boss, who was accompanied by Finance and Economic Development Minister Cde Patrick Chinamasa who is also Acting Minister of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise Development, says the multi-national company’s intention is to invest US$65 million or more in the country.
They said they will increase the production of juices in the country and create a juices production hub in Zimbabwe for exports into the region and beyond. The group is also looking at acquiring land for the production of oranges and has asked for 2 000 hectares of land for this purpose which also targets export production.
Publication date: 5/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: