Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mongolia to allocate over 8,600 hectares of land for freeThis year, the government of Mongolia will allocate a total of 8,605 hectares of land free of charge to families. This was divulged in a statement this Wednesday from the Mongolian government press office. The government will also allocate 30 hectares of land to business people who want to grow potatoes and vegetables.
Last year, 32,000 Mongolians owned 3,443 hectares of land free of charge. The total land area of Mongolia is 1,564,116 square km. But over half of its three million citizens live in the capital, Ulan Bator.
Those residing in the capital are also able to own land in rural areas for free, according to the Department of Land Privatization Management of the Ulan Bator Property Relations Agency.
According to the law on land allocation, the size of land allocated for ownership for family needs varies depending on the location. Foreign citizens and companies who are not permitted to own land can only use it under definite conditions and terms.
Publication date: 5/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: