Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Idai Nature committed to promoting a circular economy
Project to find uses for plant sub-waste
Idai Nature plans to carry out research for the development of new extracts derived from plant sub-waste; a valuable resource that is currently unused and is also a source of pollution.
This research will be developed over the next two years through a project that the CDTI has awarded to Idai Nature, and the results will serve to treat zero waste crops, thus contributing to protecting the environment.
The objective of the project is to find a way to use plant sub-waste from Solanaceae crops for the development of a commercial biostimulant. This will be a new formulation based on a combination of different plant extracts with possible synergistic activity.
With this project, Idai Nature is managing to bring together the concepts of a circular economy, plant health improvement and improvement of crop quality.
Publication date: 5/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: