Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
“French processed fruit giant St Manet for sale”
France’s leading company in the canned fruit industry, St Mamet, has been offered for sale by the French private-equity firm Florac, the majority shareholder of the company.
Florac acquired St Mamet in 2015. Now Florac seems to be looking for a buyer that will encourage the further development of the company. Possible buyers that have been mentioned in the French press are Bonduelle, Materne and le Groupe d’Aucy, a French agri-food group.
St Mamet employs 200 persons on a permanent basis and 300 seasonal workers. The company was created in 1953 and is situated in Nîmes, in the South of France. The annual revenue of St Mamet is around 100 million euro.
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: