Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Midwest fresh produce distributor donates to regional food bank
Wholesale Produce Supply, a wholesale distributor of fresh produce in the upper Midwest, chose Harvesters Community Food Network as the second charity recipient on behalf of Nora and Ashley’s. The donation made to Harvesters will be able to support the 26-county area of northwestern Missouri and northeastern Kansas.
The Nora and Ashley’s brand has three main focuses: always made locally, giving back to the community and bringing fresh, convenient and nutritious products to Midwest consumers. For every package sold, Nora and Ashley’s will make a donation to local hunger-related charities in the communities where its products are sold.
“Giving back to the community has always been important to our company so we decided to develop a brand that puts that at its forefront,” said Reed Sibet, vice president of sales and marketing at Wholesale Produce Supply. “We hope to continue to grow this relationship with Harvesters and continue to support their cause.”
Harvesters’ mission is to feed hungry people today and work to end hunger tomorrow. A regional food bank serving northwestern Missouri and northeastern Kansas, Harvesters provides food and related household products to more than 620 not-for-profit agencies including emergency food pantries, community kitchens, homeless shelters, children’s homes and others. Harvesters also offer education programs to increase community awareness of hunger and teach about good nutrition.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (410) 302-8352
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: