Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Simple life hack to get more out of your avocadosAvocados: delicious, but fickle. One moment they’re hard as a rock, the next… Well, let us say that if you don’t eat them immediately, they seem to have a one-way ticket to the bin.
But maybe this does not have to be. Next time, use this simple and waste-reducing hack to save the fruit for future use. Healthy-living guru Lee Tilghman, founder of the Lee From America lifestyle platform, recently posted a video of her avocado-saving technique. The hack only requires one tool: a silicone ice-cube tray. Instead of letting any of the creamy, green nutrients go to waste, Tilghman simply mashes the fruit into the little oblong sections. Then it goes into the freezer, later to be used in summer smoothies and soups.
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: