Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Minister of Agriculture:
Vietnamese group to invest $1 billion in CambodiaThe Vietnam-based FLC Group is a conglomerate that provides real estate developing, real estate consulting and investment, financial consulting and property exchange. Other activities include advertising, civil construction, trading on medical machinery and equipment, iron and steel, and more.
The company will invest $1 billion in a number of projects in Cambodia’s local agriculture, tourism and aviation sectors, the Minister of Agriculture announced last week.
After a meeting with a delegation of the Vietnamese conglomerate, Minister Veng Sakhon told reporters on Thursday that FLC was intending to invest up to $1 billion next year. The company wishes to invest in vegetable and fruit production for export and in processing and packaging factories. Khmertimeskh.com reported how in April, Cambodia and Vietnam reached an agreement on taxation and fiscal matters.
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: