Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Minister of Agriculture:
Vietnamese group to invest $1 billion in CambodiaThe Vietnam-based FLC Group is a conglomerate that provides real estate developing, real estate consulting and investment, financial consulting and property exchange. Other activities include advertising, civil construction, trading on medical machinery and equipment, iron and steel, and more.
The company will invest $1 billion in a number of projects in Cambodia’s local agriculture, tourism and aviation sectors, the Minister of Agriculture announced last week.
After a meeting with a delegation of the Vietnamese conglomerate, Minister Veng Sakhon told reporters on Thursday that FLC was intending to invest up to $1 billion next year. The company wishes to invest in vegetable and fruit production for export and in processing and packaging factories. Khmertimeskh.com reported how in April, Cambodia and Vietnam reached an agreement on taxation and fiscal matters.
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: