Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
United reinstates tomato juice on flights after complaintsLate last week, United Airlines quietly made changes to its food and beverage services on flights shorter than four hours.
One in particular fired up a loud reaction: The airline stopped serving tomato juice.
That's really rotten, tomato juice fans responded.
A United spokesman told media outlets the airline would monitor customer feedback "and adjust accordingly.”
On Thursday, the company adjusted accordingly.
"We want our customers to know that we value and appreciate them and that we’re listening," said a statement from the company.
Read more here.
Publication date: 5/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: