Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
United reinstates tomato juice on flights after complaintsLate last week, United Airlines quietly made changes to its food and beverage services on flights shorter than four hours.
One in particular fired up a loud reaction: The airline stopped serving tomato juice.
That's really rotten, tomato juice fans responded.
A United spokesman told media outlets the airline would monitor customer feedback "and adjust accordingly.”
On Thursday, the company adjusted accordingly.
"We want our customers to know that we value and appreciate them and that we’re listening," said a statement from the company.
Read more here.
Publication date: 5/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: