Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
European farmers look to reach Vietnamese consumersThe European agriculture producers are expecting the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) to take effect soon. It will pave the way for their agricultural products, including fruits, meat and dairy, to enter the Southeast Asian market with a population of 93 million.
For instance, a delegation of 65 enterprises from Flanders will visit Vietnam from May 13-18 to seek business cooperation opportunities with their partners. Belgium purchases various kinds of fruits from Vietnam and also hopes to bolster farm produce exports to the market.
En.vietnamplus.vn reports how earlier, during a tour to study Vietnamese food and farm produce markets late in 2017, 30 French enterprises said that they made meticulous preparations to bring their products to Vietnam to take advantage of the EVFTA.
Publication date: 5/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: