- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Australian cherries entering Asian markets
- World Bank: $500 million for development of fruit & vegetable cultivation Uzbekistan
- Russia: Mushroom complex with capacity of 2,000 tons to be built
- Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- Etihad Cargo increases focus on cold chain industry with 'FreshForward' product
Top 5 -last week
Mahindra & Mahindra joins McCain Foods and Monsanto Growth Ventures as strategic partners in Resson
Resson uses machine learning, big data analytics and computer vision to help growers of crops like potatoes, spinach and grapes make better-informed decisions about crop management to increase productivity on their farms. Using cameras mounted on tractors or drones, the Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System (RAMAS®) provides a dashboard view that delivers insights that help better manage yields, crop inputs and agronomy decisions.
Mahindra & Mahindra is the latest company to join Resson as a strategic partner. Headquartered in India, Mahindra & Mahindra is the world's largest selling tractor company by volume, and the company boasts over 500 dealerships in North America. "Agriculture is an increasingly technology-intensive business, and Resson's precision farming solutions will help growers get more yield from every acre," said Rajesh Jejurikar, President, Farm Equipment Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra. "We are delighted to join McCain Foods Limited and Monsanto Growth Ventures as a strategic partner of Resson."
Resson is actively working in partnership with McCain Foods and its team of agronomists to test and advance the Company's technology in real life commercial potato farming environments. McCain Foods was Resson's first customer and has been a hands-on strategic partner to the company from its earliest days. "McCain has a proud history of advancing agricultural practices in potato growing and we remain committed to this approach. Our desire for continual improvement fuels our ongoing drive to partner with leading edge technology companies such as Resson, to create breakthrough innovation in agricultural technologies and set new standards for efficient crop production," said Max Koeune, President and CEO of McCain Foods Limited.
"Our strategic partners have been critical to the development of our technology and our rapid growth over the last two years," said Jeff Grammer, CEO of Resson. "With the addition of Mahindra & Mahindra, we will expand our understanding of predictive analytics to maximize yields and profits for growers."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 PMA CEO Burns’ State of the industry
- 10/19/2018 "There is no doubt that resistant varieties are the future"
- 10/19/2018 Mixed loads increasingly popular
- 10/19/2018 KÖLLA UK newly empowered
- 10/19/2018 Label manufacturer launches new brand and website
- 10/19/2018 Whole Leaf is ready to grow with a new President
- 10/19/2018 Schoeller Allibert appoints Ludo Gielen as new CEO
- 10/19/2018 China's biggest retailer is coming to America
- 10/18/2018 France: Auchan to run urban farms near hypermarkets
- 10/18/2018 VLAM displays wide range of products in Dubai
- 10/18/2018 “With these new washing lines we can serve our clients faster"
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/18/2018 Exquisite Fruits plans to import organic bananas from Ecuador and the Dominican Republic
- 10/18/2018 Amazon celebrates 20th anniversary
- 10/18/2018 “Twenty-two per cent of our fresh produce turnover is from organic produce”
- 10/18/2018 The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)
- 10/18/2018 Westfalia Fruit welcomes visitors to Orlando and Madrid stands
- 10/18/2018 South Africa: New partnership to bring agri growth
- 10/18/2018 Big O Farms embraces future with new onion factory
- 10/17/2018 New CEO for Michigan blueberry grower