Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruits from Chile supports 92nd Annual World Trade Week CelebrationFruits from Chile supported Pro Chile Los Angeles at the May 4th kick off breakfast for the 92nd Annual World Trade Week Celebration. The team sampled delicious end of season Chilean Crimson grapes and 1st of the season clementines with 900 attendees at the InterContinental Downtown Hotel in Los Angeles, CA, the tallest building on the West Coast.
For 92 years, World Trade Week has been the most extensive and unique program of its kind in the country. Over 900 executives and members of the diplomatic corps arrived to commence a month long celebration of world trade in Southern California, including special guest, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, who spoke at the event.
Rodrigo Mladinić Dragičević, Trade Commissioner for Chile Trade Commission (Pro Chile) Los Angeles said “The World Trade Week Southern California venue continues to grow every year and Chile is proud to participate and showcase our products at this great global city event.”
World Trade Week, an initiative of the L.A. Area Chamber, has been dedicated to educating the public on the importance of global trade and its contribution to their local, state and national economy.
World Trade Week was established in 1935 by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and is recognized annually by presidential proclamation.
Publication date: 5/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: