Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruits from Chile supports 92nd Annual World Trade Week CelebrationFruits from Chile supported Pro Chile Los Angeles at the May 4th kick off breakfast for the 92nd Annual World Trade Week Celebration. The team sampled delicious end of season Chilean Crimson grapes and 1st of the season clementines with 900 attendees at the InterContinental Downtown Hotel in Los Angeles, CA, the tallest building on the West Coast.
For 92 years, World Trade Week has been the most extensive and unique program of its kind in the country. Over 900 executives and members of the diplomatic corps arrived to commence a month long celebration of world trade in Southern California, including special guest, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, who spoke at the event.
Rodrigo Mladinić Dragičević, Trade Commissioner for Chile Trade Commission (Pro Chile) Los Angeles said “The World Trade Week Southern California venue continues to grow every year and Chile is proud to participate and showcase our products at this great global city event.”
World Trade Week, an initiative of the L.A. Area Chamber, has been dedicated to educating the public on the importance of global trade and its contribution to their local, state and national economy.
World Trade Week was established in 1935 by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and is recognized annually by presidential proclamation.
Publication date: 5/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: