Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Israel ready to establish agricultural training centre in NepalChairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal held a meeting with Israeli ambassador to Nepal Benny Omer on Tuesday. In a meeting held at his residence in Khumaltar, Lalitpur, Chairman Dahal said that Nepal can emulate Israel’s progress in the agriculture sector to boost its own prosperity.
“Nepal’s economic prosperity is possible only with the development of agriculture-based industries and technologies adopted by Israel will be highly important for us,” said leader Dahal. He also conveyed Nepal’s willingness to work together with Israel in agriculture-based industries.
“The progress made by Israel in agriculture is a source of inspiration for us,” said Dahal.
Israeli Ambassador Omer expressed a readiness to lend support for Nepal’s agriculture development. “Bee-keeping, floriculture, vegetable farming, and fruit farming are our priority. We are ready to work with Nepali farmers in this sector,” said Ambassador Omer.
Saying that Israel has adopted the policy of ‘learn and earn’, Omer said his country is ready to establish a professional training centre in Nepal.
Israel has set an example to the world by developing its agriculture industry despite its adverse land and climate conditions.
Publication date: 5/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: