Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Fyffes new banana marketing campaign: ‘Peel Different’Fyffes, which was recently acquired by Japan’s Sumitomo in a €750 million deal, has launched a new out of home (OOH), online and TV campaign developed by Simon Betson’s Insight Marketing and Mindshare. The tagline ‘Peel Different About Bananas’ is a follow-on to ‘Fyffe Times Better’.
The new theme is designed to let consumers know that not all bananas are the same and that buying bananas should be a considered purchase and not an unconscious action. The OOH ads will focus on posters, with the message illustrated by a half-peeled, ready-to-eat banana and conveyed in letters formed from a peeled banana skin.
According to marketing.ie, the campaign reinforces the brand boasts that Fyffes does not compromise and focuses on three messages. One says that only the best is good enough to carry the Fyffes blue label. Another homes in on the importance of storage and transport, while a third message says Fyffes do not rely on machines but rather wash, sort and pick their fruit by hand.
Publication date: 4/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: