Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Excellent prospects for processed fruit market
Nowadays, when consumption increases, no matter where this takes place, there is always one common aspect - consumers want "convenience". Now fresh-cut, box-packaged fruit meets that exact need.
Fresh cut fruit
Apart from the issue of time, there is also a changing view of life that shapes consumer experience, and the power of social media can not be ignored. The ability to personally select the shapes into which fresh fruit is cut meets with the consumer need for convenience and individual choice. Emphasis on peculiar purchase methods attracts consumers, most of whom are young people with a new idea of what consumption should be.
The industry quickly changes as per capita income, urbanization, and the middle-class all increase and grow. This brings with it an increased demand for processed products.
Publication date: 4/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: