Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Jaguacy Brasil invests in packing automationJaguacy Brasil invests in its structure every year to improve its Brazilian Avocado production. At the end of the Brazilian harvest in 2017, the efforts and investments in the packing house were for the acquisition of a high-performance optical classifier to meet the market's quality expectations.
"Working with a high-performance optical classification platform, meets the demand for Jaguacy's Avocado packaging operations and meets the expectations of our customers and partners, both domestically and externally," said Tiago Falanghe Carvalho, CFO of Jaguacy Brasil.
The improvement of the packaging process with this automation is given by sensors and cameras that generate images of the fruits and classify according to their size, shape, color and classification of defects. The performance of fruit classification combined with the monitoring of quality standards will guarantee Jaguacy's Avocado, the highest quality and efficiency in its packaging process.
Over the past five years, Jaguacy has invested a certain $ 1.5 million a year in production technology and infrastructure. The efficiency and automation in the packaging process of Jaguacy, brings to the market a unique objective of the company that today is the main Brazilian producer of Avocados.
+ 55 14 9 9618 9128
Publication date: 4/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: