- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
- China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- “Southern African citrus reached a record volume of production in 2018”
- Spain: New packaging format that reduces plastic use by 99%
- Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- Cleaner, fresher and more exotic foods the trend for 2019
Top 5 -last month
- "After the hail storms, the market could be flooded with second class kakis"
- Fruits de Ponent joins Spanish Network for UN Global Compact
- AU: Odeum Farms helping to restore confidence in WA's strawberry industry
- Camu-camu, an exotic fruit that could help tackle obesity
- France: "There is a serious shortage in organic producers"
Top 5 -last week
Poland: New cart designed specifically for orchards
Sorter has been designing carts for transporting crops from the orchard to the cold store, or to a warehouse. The carts are suitable both for plastic and wooden bins, weighing up to 400 kg. The firmness of the cart’s construction has been obtained by the use of steel pipes with enhanced durability, which also form the shaft of the cart. The single shaft over the entire length of the cart’s frame prevents the deformation of the structure.
"The carts' wheels, unlike other carts presently in the market, have a special tyre tread with 6 layers of linen and rubber which protect and guarantee long and trouble-free work in extreme conditions," shared Anita Kacprowicz from Sorter.
"The ergonomic structure of the cart allows for a quick and easy bin loading, whereas the rear shelf, with a drainage system, enables it to carry additional boxes with fruit or necessary tools. Plus, the reduced weight contributes to a more economic fuel consumption and allows for easier steering of the whole column in a muddy field. The maximum number of loaded carts in a row is 12."
Sorter also offers self-propelled orchard platform which is designed to perform at any height, it can be used for not only harvesting, but also for all of the other tasks necessary in any orchard, such as branch cutting, thinning fruit buds and working with netting.
"The uses for the platform are endless, as there are many options to suit various fruits, with the main function of moving the full bins from the orchard. Along with moving up and down, the platform can also move from side to side and is a great solution for apples, peaches and pears. It's great for our customers, because it speeds up production, which ultimately leads to increased yields," said Anita.
For more information:
Tel: +48 608 889 644
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 China: JD uses maglev technology in express delivery packaging
- 10/12/2018 Automation is the future of asparagus
- 10/12/2018 Automated harvesting options to combat labor shortages
- 10/11/2018 Ocado - The factory of tomorrow?
- 10/04/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/01/2018 'Visar Sortop Potatoes' enables pinpoint calibration, sorting and weighing
- 09/28/2018 Renting driverless tractors means less work for Indian Farmers
- 09/27/2018 Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- 09/27/2018 Modern vegetable choppers available online
- 09/26/2018 Compac continues to grow in Peru
- 09/21/2018 US: Glei’s apple orchard tries new tech
- 09/19/2018 Idaho onion producer chooses an optical grading line for new packing station
- 09/14/2018 Vanmark announces new facility in India
- 09/06/2018 Drones against red spider mites
- 09/06/2018 New safety device for K8 asparagus harvesters
- 09/05/2018 Machinery to sort ripe fruit
- 09/04/2018 Automated box tipper designed to eliminate manual labor
- 09/04/2018 Robotic harvesting UK
- 09/04/2018 Just watch this: Harvesting prunes in Sacramento Valley
- 09/04/2018 Ishida provides solution for salad weighing