- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- China's garlic exports decline - farmers' profits are affected
- China remains largest export market for Chilean cherries
- US: Citrus leaders bemoan Putnam's loss in Florida governor's race
- China: Gala apple price takes a dive
- Senator Heitkamp and Representative Davis to keynote United Fresh Washington conference
Top 5 -last week
New COO, Contract Logistics, at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Robert Bommers has more than 25 years of management experience in international contract logistics. In the last twelve years he worked for BLG Logistics Group, where as Managing Director he was responsible for worldwide sales and tender management as well as the project and process management. During his time with the BLG Group, Bommers expedited the global expansion particularly in Asia, and as Managing Director was responsible for all overseas locations of the logistics service provider specialising in the automotive industry.
"In Mr. Bommers, we have gained an internationally experienced manager for the global management of our Contract Logistics. His experience in the automotive industry in particular - one of our target markets in the Contract Logistics sector - is of enormous value to Hellmann. Under the leadership of Mr. Bommers, we want to further expand the Contract Logistics division globally and in particular strengthen the core markets," says Dr. Thomas Knecht.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/17/2018 New CEO T&G looking forward to new challenge
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales
- 09/14/2018 Ken Stewart managing sales at Asumendi Produce
- 09/13/2018 China: Branded products sell better
- 09/13/2018 "Vacuum cooling should not be ignored in the refrigerated supply chain"
- 09/13/2018 Cosur becomes Battaglio Argentina S.A.
- 09/13/2018 Natural biopesticide attracts investment in Canada
- 09/13/2018 Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/13/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/13/2018 Crunch Time Apple Growers adds new board member and promotes two staff members