- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- China: Cabbage prices on the rise
- "Spain: "Products have been sold for prices well below the withdrawal compensations"
- Russia: More than 180,000 tons of vegetables harvested in Krasnodar Territory
- IG International celebrates arrival of the 1000th container of apples from Stemilt Growers
- Chile takes measures to avoid exporting citrus fruits affected by frost
Top 5 -last week
KRONEN delivers 1000th KUJ V cutting machine
In 2012 Azbuka Vkusa already got two processing lines and several stand-alone machines of KRONEN. Since then, the supermarket chain has been working with a salad processing line integrating salad and vegetable cutting machine GS 10, washing machine GEWA 3800V Eco as well as spin-dryer K 50-7 Eco. Furthermore, it has a potato peeling line in operation which contains two PL 40K potato peeling machines and sorting tables.
Now the supermarket chain has set-up another cube, strip and slice cutting machine KUJ V at its own plant in Moscow, which is the third machine of this type. The reason is that the company wants to expand its production. Azbuka Vkusa covers several retail locations in Moscow and St. Petersburg and is well-known for its high-quality product offer. The company produces Fresh-cut vegetable at the own plant, mainly carrots, potatoes and beetroot. However, it also processes the freshly cut products further fabricating delicacies such as "carrots Korean-style" which is very popular in Russia. It is a salad made of carrot strips, oil, vinegar and herbs, tasting sweet-sour and spicy.
KUJ V is best seller in Russia
In place of Azbuka Vkusa the official KRONEN sales representative Intermik takes delivery of the 1000th piece of KUJ series from KRONEN in Moscow. With this more than 100 cube, strip and slice cutting machines have been delivered to Russia by today. There is no other country in which as many KUJ machines are installed as here. One in ten of this type of machine KRONEN ships to Russia. By that it is also the best seller and most used KRONEN machine in the country.
Root vegetables are consumed and processed in large quantities in Russia. For cutting vegetable, but also fruit, fish and meat in strips or cubes in exact cutting quality and variable cutting thicknesses KUJ V is optimized. Most of the companies using one of the KUJ machines are producers of Fresh-cut products. These are businesses of different sizes — from 3 to 100 employees — and located in different places: from West to East, from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok, the machines are set-up around the entire country.
In 1999 the first KUJ machine was installed in Russia and it is still in operation: The first company using it since back then is Galaktika — a producer of dried fruit and dried meat, located in Volgograd. The producer applies lyophilization, meaning that e.g. apples, strawberries, but also meat products are being cut, then freeze-dried and packaged afterwards. The customers are food processing companies, but also end consumers, especially sportspersons.
However, the cube, strip and slice cutting machine's popularity is due to the already mentioned carrot salad "Korean-style" in the first place. The majority of the Russian producers having a KUJ machine in use are manufacturing this Russian specialty of Korean origin.
For more information:
Tel. +49 7854 9646-161
Fax: +49 7854 9646-5161
Tel. +49 7854 9646-160
Fax: +49 7854 9646-5160
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/14/2018 Vanmark announces new facility in India
- 09/06/2018 Drones against red spider mites
- 09/06/2018 New safety device for K8 asparagus harvesters
- 09/05/2018 Machinery to sort ripe fruit
- 09/04/2018 Automated box tipper designed to eliminate manual labor
- 09/04/2018 Robotic harvesting UK
- 09/04/2018 Just watch this: Harvesting prunes in Sacramento Valley
- 09/04/2018 Ishida provides solution for salad weighing
- 08/31/2018 AU: There is no reason every farm cannot make some energy savings
- 08/27/2018 Trayfiller for various types of lettuce
- 08/23/2018 Key Technology and Heat and Control form strategic partnership
- 08/23/2018 Proseal follows Queen's Award with new TTe tray sealer
- 08/22/2018 Modern processing with a new air drying tunnel
- 08/21/2018 “Sometimes the need for flexibility is bigger than for capacity”
- 08/20/2018 Digital sorter for fresh-cut leafy greens
- 08/16/2018 Potato processing technology in Germany
- 08/16/2018 A new generation of punching machines
- 08/16/2018 Conveyor-belt drier, Spiral Washer and Belt Slicer have been improved
- 08/16/2018 Asparagus Platform presents autonomous harvesting machine
- 08/09/2018 Higher production with double line traysealer