- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
27-29 April, 2018- Thessaloniki, Greece:
Increased Balkan presence at this year's Freskon
According to Roula Katsamaka, from TIF HELEXPO, "Freskon is a purely professional exhibition that, in just three years, has managed to become a strategic link between companies distributing fresh fruit & vegetables and the international markets."
This year has brought a new addition to the show, with the 1st International Grape congress being held during the same time, and is reported to be drawing a lot of attention from both producers and traders.
"One of our goals, both through the event and our magazine, is to directly connect the big supermarket chains with producers, giving them an opportunity to network and the possibility of making direct deals. Supermarkets play a key role in the progress of retail trade, as well as improving quality standards for fresh products. Their strategic presence at an event such as ours, has the potential to commercially enhance the Greek sector," continued Roula.
Some of the largest supermarket chains in the Balkans (Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Greece) will be present at the year's event.
"Our goal is to continue to have the major supermarket chains who we have had in previous years, along with new entries from other European countries, with an emphasis on the Balkans. Looking at the registration list for this year, it seems like we have done a good job of achieving our goal."
For more information:
TIF HELEXPO S.A
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Royal Mas's “Little Durian" brand to hold promotion event in Shanghai
- 09/18/2018 Registration for British Carrot Demonstration Day has opened
- 09/18/2018 Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- 09/17/2018 FPAA to hold first ever women’s leadership invitational
- 09/17/2018 CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 "The future of fruit is digital"
- 09/14/2018 Keeping fresh fruit and vegetables relevant in the future
- 09/13/2018 Portugal: Short-Course on “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce”
- 09/13/2018 Interpoma 2018; “The Apple in the World” congress looks East
- 09/13/2018 Innovations and vegetable varieties at Bakker Brothers open days 2018
- 09/13/2018 Seminis announces Brassica iX event in Enkhuizen
- 09/12/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/07/2018 Taking advantage of opportunities in Canada and Saudi Arabia at Fruit Attraction
- 09/07/2018 Foundations laid in Chinese market
- 09/07/2018 China food startup Miss Fresh raises $450 mln in new funding round
- 09/06/2018 Trade wars and tariffs are hot topics
- 09/06/2018 Spain: Latest stone fruit news at Xtrema Fruit
- 09/05/2018 Asia Fruit Logistica 2018 gets off to good start
- 09/03/2018 Explore Bejo during the annual Open Days