Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
27-29 April, 2018- Thessaloniki, Greece:
Increased Balkan presence at this year's FreskonOne of the largest fruit and vegetable shows held in the Balkans and SE Mediterranean, Freskon 2018 is set to start in less than two weeks, from 26-28 April in Thessaloniki.
According to Roula Katsamaka, from TIF HELEXPO, "Freskon is a purely professional exhibition that, in just three years, has managed to become a strategic link between companies distributing fresh fruit & vegetables and the international markets."
This year has brought a new addition to the show, with the 1st International Grape congress being held during the same time, and is reported to be drawing a lot of attention from both producers and traders.
"One of our goals, both through the event and our magazine, is to directly connect the big supermarket chains with producers, giving them an opportunity to network and the possibility of making direct deals. Supermarkets play a key role in the progress of retail trade, as well as improving quality standards for fresh products. Their strategic presence at an event such as ours, has the potential to commercially enhance the Greek sector," continued Roula.
Some of the largest supermarket chains in the Balkans (Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Greece) will be present at the year's event.
"Our goal is to continue to have the major supermarket chains who we have had in previous years, along with new entries from other European countries, with an emphasis on the Balkans. Looking at the registration list for this year, it seems like we have done a good job of achieving our goal."
For more information:
TIF HELEXPO S.A
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: