Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Shandong Shipping acquires major stake in cold chain logistics firmChinese state-run shipping company Shandong Shipping has announced a plan to acquire a 70% stake in Shandong Aitong Haifeng International Logistics.
Shandong Shipping will acquire 65% shares of the company from Japanese logistics company Itochu Logistics and the other 5% from Japanese warehousing company Yamate Reizo.
Shandong Aitong Haifeng is a cold chain logistics company, jointly invested by Itochu Logistics, Yamate Reizo and Chinese container ship operator SITC.
Following the completion of the transaction, Shandong Aitong Haifeng will become a joint venture between Shandong Shipping and SITC. Shandong Shipping currently operates a fleet of 28 vessels, comprising of 12 bulkers, 7 oil tankers and 9 LPG vessels.
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: