Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Shandong Shipping acquires major stake in cold chain logistics firmChinese state-run shipping company Shandong Shipping has announced a plan to acquire a 70% stake in Shandong Aitong Haifeng International Logistics.
Shandong Shipping will acquire 65% shares of the company from Japanese logistics company Itochu Logistics and the other 5% from Japanese warehousing company Yamate Reizo.
Shandong Aitong Haifeng is a cold chain logistics company, jointly invested by Itochu Logistics, Yamate Reizo and Chinese container ship operator SITC.
Following the completion of the transaction, Shandong Aitong Haifeng will become a joint venture between Shandong Shipping and SITC. Shandong Shipping currently operates a fleet of 28 vessels, comprising of 12 bulkers, 7 oil tankers and 9 LPG vessels.
Publication date: 4/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: