- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Colombia to host the World Avocado Congress for first time
He explains that leaders and representatives from the avocado industry all over the world, participate in this congress “It’s a very specialized congress, the ideal place to connect services, products, and people, bringing together potential business partners”.
During the congress, academic sessions are going to be held with subjects such as genetics and the development of breeding materials, production and productivity, fruit quality, phytosanitary practices, technology, health, nutrition and gastronomy and supply chain, marketing and industrialization.
“The purpose of this event, is to give everyone a complete experience of the avocado business. Apart from the academic sessions various other activities are organized to respond to the needs of the attendees and companies. For example a trade show and matchmaking (AvoMatch) will be part of the congress.” The AvoLab is another activity where companies and experts show that their innovative and disruptive thinking can change the way avocados are perceived and sold in the global market. Other activities are AvoSolutions, AvoTaste, AvoBar and the AvoTours.
To find out more about the World Avocado Congress 2019 and its activities, click here to visit the website.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Royal Mas's “Little Durian" brand to hold promotion event in Shanghai
- 09/18/2018 Registration for British Carrot Demonstration Day has opened
- 09/18/2018 Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- 09/17/2018 FPAA to hold first ever women’s leadership invitational
- 09/17/2018 CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 "The future of fruit is digital"
- 09/14/2018 Keeping fresh fruit and vegetables relevant in the future
- 09/13/2018 Portugal: Short-Course on “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce”
- 09/13/2018 Interpoma 2018; “The Apple in the World” congress looks East
- 09/13/2018 Innovations and vegetable varieties at Bakker Brothers open days 2018
- 09/13/2018 Seminis announces Brassica iX event in Enkhuizen
- 09/12/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/07/2018 Taking advantage of opportunities in Canada and Saudi Arabia at Fruit Attraction
- 09/07/2018 Foundations laid in Chinese market
- 09/07/2018 China food startup Miss Fresh raises $450 mln in new funding round
- 09/06/2018 Trade wars and tariffs are hot topics
- 09/06/2018 Spain: Latest stone fruit news at Xtrema Fruit
- 09/05/2018 Asia Fruit Logistica 2018 gets off to good start
- 09/03/2018 Explore Bejo during the annual Open Days