Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Schmieding Produce taps produce industry veteran as Senior VP of Business Development
Springdale, Arkansas-based grower, shipper, and packer Schmieding Produce would like to announce the hiring of Dave Yeager as its new Senior VP of Business Development. Most recently Dave served as Vice President of Sales for Farm Fresh Direct.
Dave brings more than 28 years of well-rounded produce industry experience and extensive knowledge in multiple categories having worked with tropicals, western vegetables, fresh-cut fruit, packaged salads and most recently the potato category.
With degrees in business and computer science, he began his career by bringing innovation to the produce industry developing cutting edge financial software and has worked in CRM and category management throughout to help both retailers and suppliers make better informed decisions.
His love of produce has grown by expanding his knowledge of the industry having worked in a variety of disciplines including: IT, customer service, sales, marketing, refrigeration, transportation and forward distribution.
“We’re excited to have Dave join our senior management team as we continue to grow and expand our many produce categories and services. We have very aggressive growth plans and Dave will certainly help us meet those goals more quickly. I look forward to our future” said Trent Woerner, President, Schmieding Produce.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (561) 319-2748
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: