Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Stemilt Growers in Wenatchee partner with Yakima's Hansen Fruit CompanyStemilt Growers is partnering with Hansen Fruit Company, a Yakima based company as a grower and marketing partner.
Stemilt announced it will market Hansen’s 2018 cherry and apple crops exclusively beginning this June and will assist with marketing the balance of the 2017 apple crop. Hansen Fruit is a high quality grower-packer-shipper that aligns with Stemilt’s ideals.
West Mathison, President of Stemilt, says he is excited about the partnership and believes the families are like-minded. “The Hansen family is passionate, humble and hardworking as they share similar values to the Mathison family,” states Mathison. “They have excellent farming practices and their culture fits well alongside Stemilt’s.”
Stemilt will perform all of Hansen’s sales and marketing along with the fruit being packed under Stemilt’s marketing programs.
“The Hansen family produces high quality apples and cherries which fit well into our World Famous Fruit Family,” states Mathison. “We are excited to announce this relationship between Stemilt and Hansen Fruit Company.”
Company spokesman Roger Pepperl told NewsRadio 560 KPQ he did not anticipate the hiring of additional workers to fully integrate the added fruit capacity because the partnership presents more efficiencies for Stemilt to scale up it’s operations.
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: