Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippines launch of ‘Taste Australia’‘Taste Australia’ is an innovative campaign to promote fresh Australian produce in the Philippines. It was launched this week at the Australian Embassy.
Filipinos are increasingly aware of Australian fruit and vegetables and demand for these product is on the rise. Australian fruit exports to the Philippines grew from A$ 500,000 (€315,000) in 2010 to A$ 20 million (€12.6 mln) in 2017.
The first Australian products to be promoted under the Taste Australia campaign are fresh Australian grapes which are in season from March until May. These will be available in leading retail stores such as Rustan’s Supermarkets, Shopwise, Robinsons, S&R and SM.
The Taste Australia event saw trend watcher Michelle Aventajado take charge of a cook-up between Bondi and Bourke’s Australian owner Chef Wade Watson and the Australian Ambassador’s official chef Edwin Ferrer.
Malaya.com.ph reports how the Taste Australia campaign is a unique collaboration between Hort Innovation, the Victorian Government and Austrade and is designed to help increase the profile, sales and consumption of premium fruit and vegetables in the Philippines.
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: