Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippines launch of ‘Taste Australia’‘Taste Australia’ is an innovative campaign to promote fresh Australian produce in the Philippines. It was launched this week at the Australian Embassy.
Filipinos are increasingly aware of Australian fruit and vegetables and demand for these product is on the rise. Australian fruit exports to the Philippines grew from A$ 500,000 (€315,000) in 2010 to A$ 20 million (€12.6 mln) in 2017.
The first Australian products to be promoted under the Taste Australia campaign are fresh Australian grapes which are in season from March until May. These will be available in leading retail stores such as Rustan’s Supermarkets, Shopwise, Robinsons, S&R and SM.
The Taste Australia event saw trend watcher Michelle Aventajado take charge of a cook-up between Bondi and Bourke’s Australian owner Chef Wade Watson and the Australian Ambassador’s official chef Edwin Ferrer.
Malaya.com.ph reports how the Taste Australia campaign is a unique collaboration between Hort Innovation, the Victorian Government and Austrade and is designed to help increase the profile, sales and consumption of premium fruit and vegetables in the Philippines.
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: