Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce company welcomes new Director of Marketing and Innovation
Frieda’s Specialty Produce proudly introduces Cindy Karas Sherman as its new Director of Marketing and Innovation.
With 16 years of experience in Marketing Strategy, and Marketing Management and Innovation, Sherman has innovated for Consumer Packaged Goods companies such as PepsiCo, Wrigley, and most recently, Starbucks, where she launched—in the grocery aisle—Starbucks Plus K-Cup Coffee with twice the caffeine and managed the Teavana Hot Tea business within Starbucks retail stores. Sherman has deep innovation experience, having built new product pipelines across the coffee, confections, snacks, and juice categories. She applies her background in design thinking to all of her innovation and marketing challenges.
“We are thrilled to welcome Cindy to the Frieda’s family,” said Karen Caplan, President and CEO of Frieda’s. “Her entrepreneurial spirit elevates our innovative culture and her CPG experience gives us a fresh perspective to improve how we can go above and beyond for our clients.”
Sherman has a bachelor of science in Marketing from Rutgers University and an MBA from Haas School of Business at University of California, Berkeley. She relocated from Seattle, Washington, to Long Beach, California, with her family in March.
For more information:
Frieda's Specialty Produce
Tel: +1 (714) 733-7660
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: