Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Freshmax Appoints new CEO New ZealandAndrew Common has returned to the Freshmax Group as CEO New Zealand, taking over from Geoff Taylor. Andrew has an extensive track record in produce and also within the Freshmax Group.
After his early career in produce, Andrew joined the Freshmax New Zealand Exports team back in 2002. Andrew then moved to Crasborns Pipfruit export team in 2007. Since 2015, Andrew has been heading up the East and South East Asia division of Zespri Global.
"When Murray approached me to discuss the possibility of returning to the Freshmax Group, I was certainly very interested. The company has progressed well in recent years and is well set up for future growth and expansion in the near future." Says Common "I am now a few weeks in the seat and already I have been impressed by the enthusiasm and professionalism across the New Zealand team."
"I have challenged Andrew to maintain our group wide drive for stronger unity and collaboration across our group subsidiaries," states Murray McCallum, Group CEO "something that I am sure he will achieve with great success."
Andrew Common will be based at the Freshmax Auckland office in Mount Wellington.
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: