Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Attraction expects 16% growth in the next edition
In the tenth edition, which will be held from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October 2018, Fruit Attraction expects both the number of exhibitors and the area to grow by 16%. These excellent prospects were confirmed at a meeting held recently by the Organizing and Advisory Committee of Fruit Attraction.
The Committee also confirmed that there will be a greater international presence, with EU countries such as the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Poland or Greece, highlighting the strong growth of France, as well as non-EU countries, such as Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica or South Africa.
In 2018, a number of sections will be given a boost, including the Organic Hub, dedicated to organic horticultural product companies, the Smart Agro space, focused on the application of technologies to generate new products and agro-food services, and the Nuts Hub area, intended for nuts. Also, the traditional Pasarela Innova and Foro Innova will be merged into a single place: the Innovation Hub, which will be dedicated to innovations in the sector. This year, Fruit Attraction will also welcome the flower and plant sector with Flower & Garden Attraction.
The importing countries invited will be Canada and Saudi Arabia. This initiative will help improve the commercial relations between the countries of the European Union and these two non-EU markets. The program will feature round tables (World Fresh Forum), guided visits and B2B sessions. Moreover, Fruit Attraction will again make a significant investment in the International Guests Program, which will attract 1,000 retail head buyers, importers and wholesalers from around the world to Madrid.
The 10th edition of Fruit Attraction, organised by IFEMA and FEPEX, will take place in Halls 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Feria de Madrid, from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October, from 9.30 am to 7 pm.
Publication date: 4/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: