Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Online auction of lettuce, bell pepper, asparagus, broccoli, bean and cauliflower processing machinesToday, online auctioneers, Industrial Auctions, held a viewing of the vegetable processing machines. This was commissioned by Sweere Food Processing Equipment in Oud Gastel, the Netherlands. Over the past few weeks, Industrial Auctions have photographed and written descriptions of the machines. They then placed these on their website. The auction started on 20 March, and the bidding will close on Wednesday, 11 April. By just registering, people can place a bid on one of the machines. Viewing days where people can see the machines with their own eyes on location are held before every auction.
The viewing was held at 1A Standdaarbuitensedijk in Oud Gastel, between 09:00 and 13:00.
At auction, bids can be placed on equipment such as vegetable washers, cutting machines, packaging machines, vibrating belts, conveyor belts and blanchers. Many other machines used in the processing of various kinds of vegetables are also for sale. For more information, visit www.Industrial-Auctions.com.
Publication date: 4/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: