Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 12-13, 2018
Second annual Organic Grower Summit coming to Monterey
The Organic Produce Network (OPN) and California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) are again teaming up to host the second annual Organic Grower Summit (OGS) on December 12 -13, 2018 at the renovated Monterey Convention Center in downtown Monterey, CA.
OGS will bring together the entire organic growing and production chain as well as service providers and supply partners for two days of information, education and networking opportunities. Organic growers, producers and handlers from fresh produce, dairy, meat and grain sectors will have the opportunity to meet and engage with suppliers, service providers, packaging and technology companies, equipment manufacturers and other companies critical to their success.
“Based on the success of last year’s inaugural Organic Growers Summit, CCOF growers look forward to this rare opportunity to network with each other and with other organic sector leaders and innovators,” says CCOF CEO Cathy Calfo. “Growers are key to meeting the demand for organic products and grower-driven events like OGS are important to their success.”
OGS 2018 features an increase in show size to over 90 exhibitor booths and 1,000 attendees. New to OGS this year is a two-day format, with informative and educational sessions on core issues related to organic production, though-provoking and inspiring keynote speakers and an exhibition trade show floor on both days of the show.
“There is a tremendous appetite for information and education as it relates to organic food production and we are once again thrilled to be partnering with the nation’s leading organic certification organization to bring together the various facets of the organic production community under one roof to exchange ideas and information that will make our industry stronger, “said Matt Seeley, cofounder of OPN.
The event will be held at the Monterey Conference Center, with further information on educational sessions, keynote presenters and exhibiting opportunities available in the weeks to come.
Organic Produce Network
Tel: (+1) 831-884-5058
Publication date: 4/4/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: