Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Final countdown for the 4th Freshcon Market
The FreshCon Market, one of most important B2B meeting place for all the trading enterprises of the fresh produce sector of the East Europe and the Balkans, which is held each year within the “International Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Fair – FRESKON” in Salonica, Greece, will take place this year on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 of April in the facilities of Salonica’s International Expo.
During the B2B meeting visitors can get in touch with supermarket chains from Greece such as Masoutis and Discount Market, from the Balkans and East Europe, such as T-Market (Bulgaria), ATB (Ukraine), and Delhaize (Serbia) and, also with global traders such as Metro Group. Up to now, 16 supermarket chains have confirmed their participation in FreshCon Market 2018.
Click here for more information on the supermarkets.
For more information:
Tel: +30 2104812212
Publication date: 4/3/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: