Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
7Fresh: The supermarket of the future
Have a look at the newest high-tech retail model that JD has introduced for 7Fresh supermarkets. The AI shopping cart follows your every step through the store, while avoiding obstacles and people. Customers can download the 7Fresh app, scan the QR-code, and link the cart to their phone.
Customers just put on a bracelet and they are ready to shop!
The screens in the shop are extremely futuristic. They can display the product origin for fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as nutritional values and sugar content.
At the check-out counter, facial recognition technology allows customers to simply scan their face to complete the transaction. The groceries are then delivered on an automated conveyor belt.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: