- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- UK: Top up your BASIS points at the National Fruit Show
- Oranges, bananas and apples, the most consumed fruits in Spain
- US: Baseball coach uses lettuce to stay cool during baseball game
- "France: "Public/private synergies in the spotlight"
- Finkum plans to increase export of Turkish black figs by 33% this season
Top 5 -last week
SATI Chairman passes away after motorbike accident
After bravely fighting for his life he passed away in a Paarl hospital last night (26 March) due to complications following the accident that took place outside Worcester just over two weeks ago.
Laubscher, a table grape farmer from the Hex River Region, will be remembered as an industry leader, producer and colleague who always placed the interest and need of the industry and his fellow human beings before his own. He selflessly served as Chair of SATI since May 2014.
He is survived by his wife Jana and 4 children. We wish them, their extended family as well as his colleagues and friends all the best during this trying time. We ask that you join us in praying for and supporting the family.
Funeral and other arrangements have not been finalised yet.
Enquiries may be directed to the SATI office at: 021 863 0366 or email@example.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 Comprehensible encyclopaedia for the plant of the future
- 09/18/2018 BEEsharing: Using bees to produce more fruit and vegetables
- 09/18/2018 Trump slaps China with $200 billion of new tariffs
- 09/18/2018 UMS appointed by New Zealand Avocado to expand presence in China
- 09/18/2018 India: High import duties on US products delayed until November 2
- 09/18/2018 US: Michigan officials add insect & plant to ‘Invasives’ watch list
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/17/2018 Positive news for growers within fruit fly control zones
- 09/17/2018 USDA restricts PACA Violators from operating in Produce Industry
- 09/14/2018 European Union president eyes free trade pact with Africa
- 09/14/2018 Turkish lira jumps after Central Bank ups rates
- 09/14/2018 Post-Brexit farm policy outlined in bill
- 09/14/2018 USDA restricts PACA violators from operating in produce industry
- 09/14/2018 APHIS: Final rule to expand notice-based process for import of fruit and veg
- 09/14/2018 New Venezuelan currency - Inflation already at 100%
- 09/13/2018 Venezuela eases currency controls
- 09/13/2018 "An eco-federal program does not make for a sustainable budget"
- 09/12/2018 Food Foundation responds to new Agriculture Bill
- 09/12/2018 Does Switzerland produce half of all the food it needs?
- 09/12/2018 Nedbank calls for clear and predictable legislative framework to address land reform