Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First VPM-4 palletizer installed in AustraliaThe first VPM-4 palletizer, the latest addition to the Verbruggen range, has been delivered and installed at a customer in Australia to stack bags of fertilizer. A small footprint, limited capacity and low total costs of ownership are the compelling features of the VPM-4. This palletizer provides a perfect solution for use in tight spaces where bags are stacked by hand. It’s even possible to move this one-piece machine with a forklift!
The main features of the VPM-4 gantry palletizer are:
*Capacity up to 10 bags a minute
*Bag sizes of 25-50kg
*Pallet size up to 1250 x 1250mm
*Maximum stacking height of 2000mm
-a manipulator to stack crates or boxes beside bags
-a stacking collar
Resume – this VPM-4 palletizer is particularly suitable for a packer with a capacity up to 10 bags a minute who wants to palletize bagged goods and at the same time reduce labour costs while working in an ergonomic and tidy manner.
For more information:
Verbruggen Emmeloord B.V.
Tel: +31 527 62 02 32
Publication date: 3/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: