Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Largest refrigerated storage unit in Dalian port goes into operation
The largest refrigerated storage unit in the Dalian port has a capacity of 120 thousand tons. This new refrigerated storage unit was recently officially put into operation. This new refrigerated storage unit has increased the refrigerated storage capacity in Dayaowan Refrigerated Distribution District to 400 thousand tons.
Largest refrigerated storage unit in Dalian port put into operation
Construction work on the project started in 2014. After it goes into operation it will have an increased capacity with 120 thousand tons and 60 climate-controlled inspection platforms. 105 thousand tons can be kept at the lowest temperature, while 15 thousand tons can be kept at higher temperatures. In this way the unit will become an intelligent storage system that controls temperatures at various levels.
Publication date: 3/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: