Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
JD.com and Yiguo:
Leading online food retail platforms to exhibit at this year's Asia Fruit LogisticaChina’s two leading online food retail platforms, JD.com and Yiguo have announced that they will be exhibiting at Asia Fruit Logistica for the first time this year.
E-commerce giant JD.com, which has been selling fresh food online since 2012, offers a wide range of products, sourcing from over 2,000 partners worldwide. The group also recently ventured into physical stores, with its high-tech New Retail format 7Fresh.
“Asia Fruit Logistica is a world-class fresh produce event, and JD.com must be part of it,” said James Ye, president of JD.com’s fresh division. “We look forward to getting together with industry leaders and specialists and discussing supply chain solutions for the fresh e-commerce sector as we work to bring healthy and safe products from around the globe to our online consumers.”
Alibaba-invested fresh food e-tailer Yiguo is also making its debut appearance at Asia Fruit Logistica, showcasing its new supply chain platform.
“Yiguo Group has been able to meet many fruit supply partners over the years and has brought its products to tens of millions of consumers through Tmall Fresh, Suning Fresh and new retail channels,” said Andy Zhang, vice-president of Yiguo Group’s Win-Chain Supply Chain Management. “This year, we have a new platform to connect our global fruit resources, Win-Chain. We look forward to meeting industry friends new and old at Asia Fruit Logistica, and to discussing our new platform with them.”
Other key e-commerce players are ramping up their presence at the Hong Kong show. A debut exhibitor in 2017, Beijing-based MissFresh is doubling the size of its stand this year.
An application form for the event can be downloaded by clicking here.
For more information:
Asia Fruit Logistica
Tel: +66 2 941 4600
Publication date: 3/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: