Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: 767,261 Euro allocated to subsidise agricultural insurance
1.5 million Lev (about 767,261 Euro) will be paid to agricultural producers under a state aid scheme to allow them to insure their productions, as decided in the latest State Fund Agriculture (SFA) meeting. It will be possible to apply from 20 March 2018 until the funds are exhausted and no later than 31 August 2018.
The aim is to encourage small and medium-sized businesses and farmers growing fruit, vegetables, essential oil crops and tobacco to voluntarily insure their agricultural productions against adverse climatic events.
The maximum amount of funding a farmer can receive is up to 65% of the premium and up to 195 Lev (99.71 Euro) per hectare.
Farmers must submit their insurance policies to SFA and they'll have until 28 September to do so. The aid payments will start on 14 December 2018.
Publication date: 3/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: