Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: 767,261 Euro allocated to subsidise agricultural insurance
1.5 million Lev (about 767,261 Euro) will be paid to agricultural producers under a state aid scheme to allow them to insure their productions, as decided in the latest State Fund Agriculture (SFA) meeting. It will be possible to apply from 20 March 2018 until the funds are exhausted and no later than 31 August 2018.
The aim is to encourage small and medium-sized businesses and farmers growing fruit, vegetables, essential oil crops and tobacco to voluntarily insure their agricultural productions against adverse climatic events.
The maximum amount of funding a farmer can receive is up to 65% of the premium and up to 195 Lev (99.71 Euro) per hectare.
Farmers must submit their insurance policies to SFA and they'll have until 28 September to do so. The aid payments will start on 14 December 2018.
Publication date: 3/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: