Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Boix Europe trains operatorsLast week, Biox Europe held a training session and meeting for their operators in Eerbeek, the Netherlands. Diverse topics, such as daily maintenance, safety, and customer-specific demands were discussed and explained.
A Boix FP-4/2M tray set-up machine with an AR/5 stacker and a pre-feeder was used for the training. The trainer went through all the ins-and-outs of the machine. He also discussed everything an operator needs to know and more. The company's trainer also gave tips and tricks, which Boix's own mechanics use on a daily basis. The day was concluded with a quiz. The three people who answered the most questions correctly received gifts.
Boix Europe enjoys supplying training and/or sales meetings for everyone who uses their machines. Interested parties who want to have extra training for the Boix tray set-up machines or who want to organise sales meetings in their showroom can contact Sam Schreurs.
For more information:
Boix Europe B.V.
Boix Europe B.V.
6961 EK Eerbeek
Publication date: 3/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: