Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole launches new line Slawesome! KitsDole Food Company is launching what it said is the industry’s first line of seasoned coleslaw kits with a flavour punch that can move the classic cabbage-based side dish to the centre of the plate.
DOLE Slawesome! kits ship nationally in April with four initial SKUs – sweet apple, mango sriracha, fiesta lime and smoky BBQ. Each kit combines a mix of shredded Dole mixed cabbages and carrots with an original Dole dressing and an instant-seasoning pack to create a fresh-made taste and experience every time.
Individual kits include:
- Sweet Apple: Dole mixed cabbages and carrots topped with Dole’s creamy apple dressing and lemon parsley seasoning.
- Mango Sriracha: Dole mixed cabbages and carrots topped with Dole’s mango sriracha dressing and toasted sesame seed seasoning.
- Fiesta Lime: Dole mixed cabbages and carrots topped with Dole’s fiesta lime vinaigrette dressing and herb seasoning.
- Smoky BBQ: Dole mixed cabbages and carrots topped with Dole’s BBQ dressing and BBQ seasoning.
DOLE Slawesome! Kits offer the opportunity to add additional complementary sales around add-ins like proteins and sandwiches. All four kits are also an excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
The kits will arrive in stores in early May, in time for early-summer entertaining and meal-planning, for the suggested retail price of $2.99.
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: