Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Technology, innovation and knowledge
Fruit Attraction taking applications for Smart AgroFruit Attraction 2018, organised by FEPEX and IFEMA, will celebrate its 10th Anniversary from 23 to 25 October. The organisers are now accepting applications to take part in the Smart Agro area of the exhibition, an initiative to drive technologies, knowledge and innovation applied to the fruit and vegetable industry. Commitment to technology that will raise awareness of the value of these areas to improve agricultural yields and opportunities to diversity and be competitive in international markets while lowering costs, with a focus on sustainability and efficiency.
The first priority deadline for participation requests is 23 March.
For the second consecutive year, Smart Agro will receive support from AMETIC and ICEX, fostering participation among IT companies (with subsidies covering 25-30% of participation costs) and launching a programme to stimulate networking among exhibitors and visitors.
In 2018, Fruit Attraction is celebrating its tenth anniversary, with the biggest and most comprehensive event ever. It is expecting to welcome 1,600 companies and 70,000 trade visitors from 120 countries, transforming Madrid into the epicentre of the fruit and vegetable industry for a week.
For more information, please visit www.fruitattraction.com
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: