Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Technology, innovation and knowledge
Fruit Attraction taking applications for Smart AgroFruit Attraction 2018, organised by FEPEX and IFEMA, will celebrate its 10th Anniversary from 23 to 25 October. The organisers are now accepting applications to take part in the Smart Agro area of the exhibition, an initiative to drive technologies, knowledge and innovation applied to the fruit and vegetable industry. Commitment to technology that will raise awareness of the value of these areas to improve agricultural yields and opportunities to diversity and be competitive in international markets while lowering costs, with a focus on sustainability and efficiency.
The first priority deadline for participation requests is 23 March.
For the second consecutive year, Smart Agro will receive support from AMETIC and ICEX, fostering participation among IT companies (with subsidies covering 25-30% of participation costs) and launching a programme to stimulate networking among exhibitors and visitors.
In 2018, Fruit Attraction is celebrating its tenth anniversary, with the biggest and most comprehensive event ever. It is expecting to welcome 1,600 companies and 70,000 trade visitors from 120 countries, transforming Madrid into the epicentre of the fruit and vegetable industry for a week.
For more information, please visit www.fruitattraction.com
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: