- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Aloha™ pepper now shipping from its Michigan greenhouse
“Our Aloha pepper brings a bold, fresh look to the produce department and an aromatic flavor that’s perfect for spring salads and summer grilling,” SUNSET CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. “The pepper category is ripe for innovation. We continuously seek out opportunities to bring unique and exciting flavors to the produce market and we believe the Aloha pepper is a win for consumers and retailers.”
The Aloha pepper appearance delivers a dramatic and impactful presence at the point of sale and is a Mastronardi Produce exclusive product. The red and yellow stripes combine to form a unique and attractive orange color unlike any other pepper in the category. Part of SUNSET’s Chef-Inspired collection, the Aloha pepper can be stuffed, sliced or chopped and is ideally suited for stir frying, grilling, as well as snacking. “Spring and summer are made for sweet, tropical flavors,” Paul Mastronardi said. “Not only does the Aloha pepper offer a taste of the tropics, it pairs beautifully with citrus flavors and robust spices so it’s incredibly versatile. This pepper will wow your guests with visually stunning flavor.”
With its beautiful color and delicious flavor, the Aloha pepper is excellent for any occasion, from backyard BBQs to grad parties. It’s a fun veggie for kids to dip and it makes a stunning addition to your favorite pepper recipes.
For more information: sunsetgrown.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 09/20/2018 China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
- 09/20/2018 How cauliflower took over your pizza, your kitchen, and the world
- 09/19/2018 Australia: Costa Adelaide Mushrooms expansion progressing at Monarto
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/19/2018 Large pumpkins may be in short supply
- 09/18/2018 "Demand market for cabbage"
- 09/18/2018 Shandong Lanling: Vegetable prices still have room to rise
- 09/18/2018 Turkey: “Super” tomatoes from Igdir receive a lot of interest from Iran
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 ‘Nigeria can earn $4 billion annually from mushroom exports’
- 09/17/2018 New dry garlic storage brings concerns