- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Branded interactive fruit growing videogame hopeful of success during awards season
- Californian shipper shares availability of imported citrus varieties
- Bees are becoming ‘addicted’ to pesticides blamed for killing them
- Australia: Awards, agreements and arrangements – know your options
- Colombia: Valencia Orange for the US market
Top 5 -last week
California Walnut Commission unveils new brand logo in India
Michelle Connelly, Executive Director and CEO California Walnut Board & Commission: “Our goal is to strengthen the connection for consumers, between what they see in our communications and the walnuts they buy. This is just the beginning of a broader objective to incorporate this logo on walnuts and walnut products sold in
the US and across the globe.”
Newsr.in quoted Pamela Graviet, senior Marketing Director International at California Walnut Board & Commission: “The new logo -the outline of a walnut half under a sprinkling of California sunshine- reassures consumers of a consistent quality product from a known source.”
The California Walnut Commission is also planning to redesign its existing website in India to provide better interface for the Indian consumers. The new website will feature a series of walnut inspired recipes showcasing its usage and versatility along with information on nutritional benefits of walnuts.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report
- 08/30/2018 Chile: Internal consumption of dehydrated plum grows
- 08/28/2018 'Costa Rican pineapple rings popular with health-conscious consumers''
- 08/24/2018 US Nuts - Less competition under new Japan Free Trade Agreements
- 08/23/2018 "Certificates are good, but you also have to prove yourself to your customers"
- 08/21/2018 Tariffs likely to challenge California almond market this year
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Walnut production up by 25% since 2010
- 08/15/2018 ‘Tariffs could cost US fruit and nut industries over $3 billion’
- 08/10/2018 Is the global market for nuts changing?
- 08/10/2018 Higher demand and volumes for Medjool dates in 2018/19 season
- 08/09/2018 Date crop on track for a good harvest