Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Zealand’s North Island soaked by Cyclone HolaTropical cyclone Hola gave New Zealanders on the North Island plenty of reason to worry. The forecasts were heavy rain, wind and flooding for Monday, but it was difficult to be sure about just how big or small the impact would be. Gale-force gusts did come, and heavy rain hit parts of Northland, but the full extent will not be clear until Tuesday morning.
Newshub.co.nz reported that the morning flights in and out of Kerikeri and Whangarei have been cancelled. But it seems that New Zealand was spared the worst of this storm. Which is quite fortunate, as the kiwi harvest is starting in Te Puke and growers will have enough on their minds without a cyclone looming over the ocean.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: