Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tunisia : 35% increase in organic date export income
Tunisian organic date shipments increased by 35% to $14.6 million over the 2017-2018 season. According to the Ministry of Agriculture, this increase is thanks to a 21% increase in exports over the year. Shipments went from 3,876 tons to 4,691 tons. The most dynamic export markets were Spain (+154%), Turkey (+147%, Canada (+136%) and Bulgaria (+87%).
The date sector represents over 10% of Tunisian agricultural exports. Two thirds of national production is made up of the Deglet Nour variety.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: