Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
No Listeria in New Zealand melonsLast week FreshPlaza re-published a notice from the Qatar Ministry of Public Health which warned about eating melons imported from Australia and New Zealand.
We would like to stress that melons from New Zealand are safe to eat and are not included in this recall of melons due to Listeria. The melons involved in the Listeria outbreak were from one farm in New South Wales, Australia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: