Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vegetable specialists now deliver to people’s homes using Yape
Yape is a self-driving delivery robot that can transport up to 70 kilograms. The robot recognises faces and automatically opens as soon as the right person is standing in front of it. It can travel about 80 kilometres per delivery session.
Yape uses both sidewalks and cycle paths. On sidewalks, it has a speed of about 6.5 kilometres per hour. On cycle paths it’s a bit quicker, he goes as fast as almost 20 kilometres per hour. In order not to collide with anything, Yape uses cameras and lasers. Because of this, it’s also immediately digitally mapping the city, and discovers holes, accidents and places where people are working on the road.
Yape was developed by Italian company E-Novia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: