- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: Paarl grape grower opens R30 million agri-worker housing development
- Tanzania: 500 fruit and vegetable growers benefit from online system
- France: Consumers think supermarket strawberries and apricots lack taste
- UK strikes seed potato deal with China
- US: Purdue-affiliated company develops way to predict chemical processes
Top 5 -last week
Construction project with 110 apartments
Ground-breaking ceremony for the first metropolitan branch of Lidl in Germany
From left to right: Stephan Zimmermann (Managing Director Lidl-Regionalgesellschaft Alzenau), Timo Brühmann (City Planning Office Frankfurt am Main), Detlef Franke (Managing Director and Deputy Managing Director of the Neues Niederrad location initiative), Dirk Brunner (Real Estate Manager of the Lidl-Regionalgesellschaft Alzenau), Stephan Luxem (Real Estate Manager of the Lidl Real Estate Offices Rhein-Main), Peter Feldmann (Lord Mayor of Frankfurt) and Frank Junker (Chairman of the Management Board of ABG Frankfurt Holding. Photo: "obs/lidl/terzo algeri"
"The two Frankfurt projects in the Lyon quarter and in Gallus show our high flexibility in store construction," explains Alexander Thurn, Real Estate Manager at Lidl Germany. "On the one hand, with the metropolitan branch, we have a blueprint for how we envision retailing in densely populated urban areas, and on the other, we are planning a residential development concept developed individually for this location." It is important for Lidl to optimally align its branches to the respective site conditions. This requires a high degree of individual planning and coordination with the authorities. "Even the metropolitan branch is therefore not a rigid concept; it can be adapted to the different location requirements," adds Dirk Brunner, real estate manager of the Lidl-Regionalgesellschaft Alzenau and responsible for the construction project in the Lyon district.
"The Lidl-Metropolfiliale is an interesting concept that can unite retail, residential construction and office space in a confined space," explains Mayor Feldmann. "We are delighted that, in Germany, Lidl is building the first of this type of branch in Frankfurt, and we have come to know Lidl as a reliable partner and will continue to work closely with the company in the future - for example, in residential construction."
Source: ots / lidl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Aldi announces two-year deal with Carlow-based mushroom growers
- 09/20/2018 JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- 09/20/2018 Italy: 2500 tons expected of Dori' kiwis
- 09/20/2018 Plans to rebuild Munich wholesale market hall picks up again
- 09/20/2018 Claas van Os leaving Levarht
- 09/20/2018 "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- 09/19/2018 Mooy Logistics sold for 3.96 million euros
- 09/19/2018 Eric Biddiscombe joins Polymer Logistics
- 09/19/2018 Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales