Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Customer complains about snail in salad
Too fresh a salad at Aldi SüdA customer who bought a her lunch from Aldi's 'Fresh from the field' range got an unwelcome surprise when she opened her quinoa salad and found an unwanted guest. A snail had made himself comfortable on the lettuce leaves.
She posted a photo on the Aldi Süd Facebook site with the comment "So your Snack Time salads are usually really yummy and very fresh, but today it was a bit TOO fresh for my taste. I unfortunately have lost my appetite for the quinoa salad and I had to go hungry for the rest of the day."
The food company is reacting courteously and will pass the case directly over to its quality department.
See her Facebook post here.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: