Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Customer complains about snail in salad
Too fresh a salad at Aldi SüdA customer who bought a her lunch from Aldi's 'Fresh from the field' range got an unwelcome surprise when she opened her quinoa salad and found an unwanted guest. A snail had made himself comfortable on the lettuce leaves.
She posted a photo on the Aldi Süd Facebook site with the comment "So your Snack Time salads are usually really yummy and very fresh, but today it was a bit TOO fresh for my taste. I unfortunately have lost my appetite for the quinoa salad and I had to go hungry for the rest of the day."
The food company is reacting courteously and will pass the case directly over to its quality department.
See her Facebook post here.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: