Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Import volume increased by more than 40%
Summary of China's fruit and nut import data
The large database of ASKCI shows the following: the overall import volume of fruit and nuts throughout China in 2017 was 4.51 million tons. This adds up to an increase of 11.1%. The overall import value in 2017 was 6.2 billion USD. The import volume of fruit and nuts in China showed growth in every single month of 2017.
The newest data show that the import volume of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in February 2018 was 430 thousand tons, which is an increase of 43% in comparison with February 2017. The accumulated import volume of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in China in January and February was 932 thousand tons, which is an accumulated growth of 22.6%.
The import value of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in February was 751.5 million USD, which is an increase of 102% in comparison with February 2017. The accumulated import value of fresh and dried fruit and nuts in January and February was 1.84 billion USD, which is an accumulated growth of 63.8%.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: