Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Import volume increased by more than 40%
Summary of China's fruit and nut import data
The large database of ASKCI shows the following: the overall import volume of fruit and nuts throughout China in 2017 was 4.51 million tons. This adds up to an increase of 11.1%. The overall import value in 2017 was 6.2 billion USD. The import volume of fruit and nuts in China showed growth in every single month of 2017.
The newest data show that the import volume of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in February 2018 was 430 thousand tons, which is an increase of 43% in comparison with February 2017. The accumulated import volume of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in China in January and February was 932 thousand tons, which is an accumulated growth of 22.6%.
The import value of fresh and dried fruits and nuts in February was 751.5 million USD, which is an increase of 102% in comparison with February 2017. The accumulated import value of fresh and dried fruit and nuts in January and February was 1.84 billion USD, which is an accumulated growth of 63.8%.
Publication date: 3/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: