Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Sister foodservice chains launch season-long California avocado promotionThis year, Sister Foodservice chains Baja Fresh and La Salsa have expanded the timeline for their California avocado promotions — launching mid-April early season promotions that will span the entire California avocado season.
As part of its April 23 – September 2 promotion, Baja Fresh has launched two new dishes — a Chicken Torta sandwich and a Blackened Chicken Salad — at 136 units located in Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The California avocado logo will be featured on menu panels, stanchion signs, window and door clings and free-standing insert coupons. California avocado-themed social media posts and e-newsletters round out the promotion.
The La Salsa menu will feature the chain’s popular Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Roasted Corn and Fresh California Avocado Salsa, as well as Wahoo Tacos with a Jalapeno Avocado Salsa and a Roasted Corn Avocado Salsa. The California avocado logo will be displayed on counter cards, menu panels, register inserts, window clings and free-standing insert coupons in 20 units located in Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The chain also will showcase the California avocado menu items on its social media platforms and in its loyalty club member e-newsletter.
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: