Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Just in time for the early Spring harvest!
New online farmers' market delivers organic groceries in Boston AreaClickToHarvest.com, the freshest grocery delivery service in Greater Boston, revealed new products in its catalog and plans for Spring harvests today. "We're excited for the first produce of the season!" Co-founder Dmitriy Peregudov said, "despite the cold, our farmers and producers have been working through winter to seed new plants, make cheeses and charcuterie, and one of them procured some of the best coffee beans in the world.".
Boston-area families can do their grocery shopping online easily and securely. They're guaranteed great foods from local artisanal farmers and small-batch producers; it is truly a farm to table operation. Boston businesses can enjoy grocery delivery, too: Office packs for healthy lunches and snacks, or to cater meetings, are available with advanced ordering.
"We make grocery shopping easy for busy people," said Co-founder Max Risman. "Everyone faces a sea of food choices, and limited time. We connect great products with people who don't have time to hunt them down. Then we deliver directly to you. It doesn't get easier or more delicious than that."
ClickToHarvest.com partners with more than a dozen local farmers and artisans, including:
- Brookford Farm; Canterbury, NH: creates fine Greek & traditional yogurt other dairy, as well as meats, organic vegetables, and surprisingly good sauerkraut, pickles, and fermented vegetables.
- Chip In Farm; Bedford, MA: delivers eggs so fresh, they were laid the day before!
- Myco Terra Farm; Westhampton, MA: brings a passion for mycology to the flavor of shiitake mushrooms, blue oyster mushrooms, lion's mane mushrooms, and others.
- Short Creek Farm; Northwood, NH: Creates pepperoni, soppressata, and other charcuterie, as well as fresh meat cuts from pastured pork, grass-fed cows, and heirloom vegetables.
- Broadsheet Single Origin Coffee Roaster; Cambridge, MA: Working with fine producers of coffee beans around the world, they carefully roast only the best beans in single origin.
- Bedford Blueberry Goat Farm; Bedford, MA: Just 15 miles from Downtown Boston, this goat micro-dairy delivers decadent fresh goat cheeses made from the milk of their own small, happy goat herd.
- Generation Farm, Concord, NH: specializes in salad greens and microgreens grown sustainably and responsibly.
ClickToHarvest.com delivers all over Greater Boston, including: Arlington, MA; Brookline, MA; Cambridge, MA; Lexington, MA; Newton, MA; Needham, MA; Somerville, MA; Watertown, MA; and many other towns.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: